Organizations we support:
- Brooklyn Bodega – We care about moving families as well as we do about children’s literacy. That’s why we were so excited when we had an opportunity to join forces with Brooklyn Bodega. They are on a mission is to ensure that all children—no matter their racial, cultural, linguistic, or socioeconomic background—have access to books they want to read. If you move with us, we can collect your books for donation to Brooklyn Bodega. Check the list to see what they are currently accepting.
- The Field Center – The Field Center is dedicated to eliminating long-term difficulties faced by children with developmental delays and special needs.
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens – A stunning 52-acre garden in the heart of Brooklyn.
- Prospect Park Alliance – Prospect Park is the flagship park of Brooklyn, New York City. The Prospect Park Alliance partners with the City to preserve and maintain the Park.
- Brooklyn Waldorf School – The Brooklyn Waldorf School provides an educational experience that meets the needs of each student in a developmentally appropriate manner, integrating critical thinking, emotional intelligence and the arts through the curriculum founded by Rudolf Steiner.
- Americares – Americares is a health-focused relief and development organization that responds to people affected by poverty or disaster with life-changing medicine, medical supplies and health programs.
If you have any ideas on how we can give back and make a difference with our moving company, please feel free to get in touch with us. We’d love to learn more about your work and how we could help make a difference.
We're giving $100 off to new customers in March!: